Specifications of a BlackBerry smartphone codenamed Mercury with a 4.5-inch 1080p screen with 3:2 aspect ratio and a physical QWERTY keyboard surfaced few months back. Now a live images of the smartphone has surfaced in China. According to image the phone’s screen seem bigger than 4.5-inches.
BlackBerry Mercury rumored specifications
- 4.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 3:2 display
- Physical QWERTY keyboard
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 18MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS
- 3400mAh battery
BlackBerry Mercury could the company’s last in-house smartphone with physical QWERTY keyboard. The final name of the smartphone is still a mystery. BlackBerry’s latest full touch smartphones are called DTEK, while the Priv has a QWERTY keyboard. We should know more details soon.