Samsung introduced the Galaxy C7 smartphone in the ‘C Series’ in China back in May. Today an upgraded variant, Galaxy C7 Pro (SM-C7010) has surfaced on AnTuTu and Geekbench listings. This reveals the same 1080p display, 4GB of RAM and a 16-megapixel rear camera, but this is expected to be powered by the latest Snapdragon 626 and feature 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
It is also expected to feature a similar unibody metal design and a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 16MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro could be announced sometime in December along with the Galaxy C5 Pro.