HTC has scheduled an event in Taiwan on November 22nd where it is expected to introduce HTC 10 Evo, which is the global variant of the Bolt that was introduced for U.S. operator Sprint last week. The image with the phone also confirms this since it has a similar design and water droplets on the back confirms water-resistant body.
As we already know, the phone will pack a 5.5-inch Quad HD screen, run Android 7.0 (Nougat), feature unibody aluminum design, pack 16MP rear camera camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), 0.3s Phase Detection Auto Focus and 4k video recording, fingerprint sensor on the home button and will not have a 3.5mm audio jack and use HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio.
HTC Bolt / Evo 10 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS
PDAF, 4K video recording, 120fps slow-mo video
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Water resistant (IP57)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 174g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200 mAh battery
The HTC Evo 10 is also expected to come in Gunmetal and Glacier Silver colors, similar to Bolt. We should know more details about the smartphone next Tuesday.