OnePlus will officially introduced OnePlus 3T, its new flagship smartphone and upgraded version of the OnePlus 3 in a few hours. The company already confirmed that it will be powered by 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821 processor, now the phone has accidentally been listed on the official site confirming all the specifications. The OnePlus 3T will have a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor and 1.0 µm pixel size, compared to 8MP front camera with Sony IMX179 sensor and 1.4 µm pixel size on the OnePlus 3. The rear camera remains the same.
The battery has been increased from 3000mAh on the OnePlus 3 to 3400mAh on the OnePlus 3T, but the dimensions and the weight are the same. It also gets a new Gunmetal color instead of Graphite, but the Soft Gold remains the same. It still runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), even though it was rumored to run Nougat. It also has 128GB storage option, in addition to 64GB.
OnePlus 3T specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Optic AMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.0) storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS
- Dual nano SIM slots
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, 1.12 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 16MP front-facing camera with Samsung 3P8SP sensor, 1.0 micron pixel size, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 152.7×74.7×7.35mm; Weight: 158g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Bottom-facing speaker, dual microphone for noise cancellation
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3400mAh battery with Dash Charge
Price is still a mystery, which we should know in a couple of hours.
[Update: OnePlus 3T has been listed on its official Hong Kong site for HK$ 3,388 (US$ 436/ Rs. 29,605 approx.), compared to HK$ 3,098 for the OnePlus 3, so the price could be about 10% more in other countries.