Ulefone has announced Armor, its first rugged smartphone, which is IP68 dust and water proof, has polycarbonate-TPU double-layer body so it survive most hits on hard ground, while the material will also ensure the device to live from -20℃ to 80℃. It also has physical keys for navigation and also has SOS key. Holding it for 5 seconds, you will make a call as well as send a message with GPS information to the contact you preset.
Ulefone Armor specifications
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS glass display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali -T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP68)
- Dimensions: 148.9×75.8×12.5mm; Weight: 195g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 3500mAh battery
The Ulefone Armor comes in Black and Orange colors and is priced at US$ 159.99 (Rs. 10850) during pre-sales, after that it will cost US$ 199.99.