Hyve Mobility just launched Pryme, the company’s latest flagship smartphone at an event in Delhi. It packs a 5.7-inch 1080p 2.5D arc class curved display, is powered by a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8-megapixel camera that also has LED flash.
It has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back with Touch2Call that lets you call someone by just using a fingerprint by assigning fingerprint to your favorite contact even as your unlock the phone.
Hyve Pryme specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.3GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with Mali-T880MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 79.9 x 8.35mm; Weight: 188g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
The Hyve Pryme comes in gold color and is priced at Rs. 17,999. It will be available exclusively from Amazon. Registration for the sale begins November 20.