Lenovo has announced Moto M, the latest smartphone in the new ‘M series’ in China, as it had promised. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P15 SoC and runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus and an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with water repellent nano coating, similar to other Moto phones, has all-metal unibody design with curved back and has Dolby Atmos technology for a 360-degree immersive audio experience.
Moto M specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3050mAh battery with Turbo charging
The Moto M comes in Gold and Silver colors and is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 294 / Rs. 19,630 approx.). It will be available for order through Lenovo website, jd.com, Tmall and other online retail sites from November 9th and goes on sale starting from November 11th in China.