ZTE’s nubia just announced nubia Z11 miniS, the company’s latest smartphone in the Z11 series in China. It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0. It has a 23-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX318 sensor, LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.1 seconds, and a 13-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 4GB of RAM, 64GB /128GB of internal storage with hybrid dual SIM support that lets you use the second slot as a microSD expansion slot when required. It also has aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design and a fingerprint sensor on the back the can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds.
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D display, 85% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz LPDDR3 Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64/128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 13MP front-facing camera, Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60mm; Weight: 158 grams
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
nubia Z11 miniS comes in Gold, Silver and Gold with Black colors and is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 222 / Rs. 14,870 approx.) for the 64GB version and the 128GB storage version costs 1899 yuan (US$ 281 / Rs. 18,830 approx.). It is now available for order in China and goes on sale from October 25th.