Samsung has announced the Galaxy Folder 2 (SM-G1600) its latest clamshell smartphone in China. It is the successor of the first Galaxy Folder smartphone that was introduced back in 2013. The new smartphone surfaced in benchmarks couple of months back that already confirmed most of the specifications such as 3.8-inch WVGA screen, 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera.
It has dedicated dual SIM slots along with a microSD card slot and has support for 4G VoLTE. It has polycarbonate body that looks like metal.
Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 specifications
- 3.8-inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dimensions: 122 x 60.2 x 15.4mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 1,950mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 comes in golden color and is expected to go on sale in China soon. No details about the pricing yet.