Asus just announced ZenWatch 3, it’s third generation Android Wear smartwatch and the first in the series to feature a round design at the IFA. It crafted from jewelry-grade 316L stainless steel and is just 9.95mm thick.
It has interchangeable straps, including Italian leather strap and comes with a three-button system, that would offer quick access to frequently used functions, including opening the ZenFit activity tracking app and changing the display modes.
It has a 340mAh battery with HyperCharge technology that promises to charge it up to 60% in just 15 minutes. It uses magnetic charger, has an optional Watch stand and also a battery pack that offers 40% of battery life when you are outside.
Asus ZenWatch 3 (WI503Q) specifications
- 1.39″ (400×400 pixels) 287ppi AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 9.95 ~ 10.75 mm
- Sensors: 6-axis (gyro and accelerometer), Ambient light sensor
- 340mAh battery with HyperCharge
The Asus ZenWatch 3 comes in Gunmetal, Silver and Rose Gold colors and starts at 229 Euros (US$ 254 / Rs. 17070 approx.). It will roll out from October.