Huawei Watch with leather band was launched in India back in April. Today the company has launched the smartwatch with stainless steel band in India at the P9 launch event. It has a 1.4-inch (400 x 400 pixels) circular AMOLED display with 10,000:1 high contrast ratio, scratch-proof sapphire crystal lens and has cold-forged stainless steel frame. It has built-in heart rate monitor, 6-Axis motion sensors and is also water resistant with IP67 ratings.
Huawei Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (400 x 400) pixels AMOLED Display, scratch-proof sapphire crystal lens, 286 ppi
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB eMMC
- Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Sensors: 6-Axis motion sensor, Barometer, heart rate monitor
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker
- Water resitant (IP67)
- 300mAh battery
The Stainless Steel Huawei Watch comes in Silver color and is priced at Rs. 22,999. It is available exclusively from Flipkart. Huawei Watch with leather band is now down to Rs. 19,999 and is also available from Flipkart.
We went hands-on with the smartwatch at the IFA last year, check out the video.