LeEco just launched Le Max 2, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India, along with the Le 2. It was introduced in China back in April and packs a 5.7-inch Quad HD screen, is powered by a Snapdragon 820 SoC, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8, has a 21-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, OIS and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has new Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) audio standard for loss-less audio through USB Type-C port and doesn’t have 3.5mm audio jack. It has a Qualcomm Sense ID Ultrasonic fingerprint sensing technology, comes with a full metal unibody design and packs a 3,100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 as well as 24W fast charging.
LeEco Le Max 2 specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with 95% NTSC color gamut, 450nits brightness
- 2.15GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory / 6GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone, LED flash, Sony IMX230 sensor, PDAF, OIS, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 156.8 × 77.6 × 7.99mm; Weight: 185g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos, Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3100mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The LeEco Le Max 2 comes in Rose Gold, Silver and Grey colors and is priced at Rs. 22,999 for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 29,999. It also comes with 1 year LeEco membership worth Rs. 4900. It will be available through Lemall.com and Flipkart from 28th June and the registration begins June 20th.