LeEco just launched Le 2, the company’s latest smartphone in the Le 2 series. It was introduced in China back in April and packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display, has 3GB of RAM, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera, but the Indian version has a Snapdragon 652 SoC instead of MediaTek Helio X20 SoC in the Chinese version.
It has new Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) audio standard for loss-less audio through USB Type-C port and doesn’t have 3.5mm audio jack. It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with a full metal unibody design and packs a 3,000mAh battery with 24W fast charging.
LeEco Le 2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS in-cell display, 500nits brightness, 80% NTSC color gamut
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 151.1 × 74.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 153g
- CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos. Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type C
- 3,000mAh battery with fast charging
The LeEco Le 2 comes in gold, silver and grey colors and is priced at Rs. 11,999. It will be available through Lemall.com and Flipkart early July and the registration begins June 20th. LeEco will offer 300 units at Re. 1 and the registration for this sale starts on June 15th on Lemall. It also comes with 1 year LeEco membership worth Rs. 4900. Check out the hands-on impressions of the smartphone below.