Lava has launched A82, the company’s latest smartphone in the A Series. It has a 5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash for capturing better selfies even in low lighting conditions. It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Even though the design is different, all the specifications are similar to the Lava P7 that was released earlier this year.
Lava A82 specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA display
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Lava P7 comes in White, Blue and Gold colors, is priced at 5,299 (MRP) and will be available at all retail stores and multi-brand outlets across the country. It is available online exclusively at a discounted rate of Rs. 4549 on TataCliq.com, Tata Group’s new e-commerce venture.