Just last week, OnePlus 3 got certified by China’s TENNA. Now, the upcoming phone from OnePlus has been certified by FCC
As per previous images, the OnePlus 3 sports a metal unibody design. It has a physical home button at the center which is equipped with a fingerprint sensor.
OnePlus 3 rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED displayFC
- 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB storage
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3mm; Weight: 160g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The OnePlus 3 will come in Light gray, black and gold colors. We should know all the details about the phone at the VR launch next month, which is rumored to be June 14th.