HTC has launched One X9 dual sim, the company’s latest smartphone along with the HTC 10 and few other HTC phones. It was announced last year, packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, BSI sensor, optical image stabilization (OIS) that can detect shake in 0.125 milliseconds, 4K video recording and RAW image capture.
It has BoomSound with Dolby Surround and Integrated amplifiers that promises an even more dynamic range of sound.
HTC One X9 dual sim Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 170-degree viewing angle, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.99mm; Weight: 170g
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The One X9 dual sim comes in Topaz Gold and Carbon Gray colors and is priced at Rs. 25,990. It will be available through retailers from June 20th, 2016. We went hands-on with the phone at the MWC 2016 earlier this year, check out the hands-on video and photo gallery.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia, said:
Elegant, stylish and ergonomic smartphone design is an essential element for consumers today. At the same time, they don’t want to sacrifice performance or screen size, so striking the right balance between style and size was key for this new addition to the HTC One family. The HTC One X9 draws on rich colors and unique finishes, combining them with a lightweight, slender metal design and larger screen for those who want a premium smartphone experience.