Qihoo 360 (QiKU) has introduced N4, the company’s latest smartphone at an event in China. It has a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by a Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek Helio X20 processor, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with 360 OS. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, PDAF for quick focus in 0.1 seconds and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.4s, use it to call a speed dial number and also as a camera shutter button. It comes with a hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the secondary SIM as a microSD slot when required and has a 3080mAh battery with turbo charge that can
Qihoo 360 (QiKU) N4 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1280 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 1400: 1 contrast ratio, 85% NTSC color gamut
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with 360 OS
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Sony sensor, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149×75.7×8.3mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3080mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery with fast charging
The Qihoo 360 (QiKU) N4 comes in White, Pink and yellow colors and is priced at 899 Yuan (US$ 138 / Rs. 9,190 approx.). The first flash sale starts on May 13th and the registrations has started on the official site . No word on the global roll out yet.