Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy J2 (2016) smartphone with the model number SM-J210F has surfaced on AnTuTu and Geekbench revealing most specifications of the smartphone. According to the listings, it will come with a HD display, powered by a Spreadtrum SC8830, pack 2GB of RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 processor with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2016) has also been imported to India for test recently for about Rs. 6,757, according to Zauba listing so the official launch might happen soon.