HTC has introduced One S9 in Germany, which has a similar design as the M9s that was introduced last year in China. It packs a 5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an 2.2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, optical image stabilization (OIS) and an UltraPixel front-facing camera. It has dual front-facing BoomSound speakers and Dolby Audio. It has unibody metal build, has 4G LTE support and single nano SIM slot. It also has a brushed metal body.
HTC One S9 specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Gorilla Glass protection
- 2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED flash, OIS, 28mm lens, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture,2 micron pixels, 1080p video recording
- Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- Dimensions: 144.6×69.7×10.09 mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2840mAh battery
The HTC One S9 comes in Gold, Gunmetal Grey and Silver colors, is priced at an RRP of 499 Euros (US$ 563 / Rs. 37,425 approx.) and will be available purchase in Germany starting from mid-May.