Swipe Technologies has launched Elite Note, the company’s latest smartphone. It has a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Swipe’s own Freedom OS on top. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity.
It also has an IR blaster so that you can use it as a remote control for Air-conditioner, Television, Set-Top boxes and other appliances. The back cover has a sandstone finish for a better grip.
Swipe Elite Note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MTK6735 processor with Mali-T720
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- Freedom OS based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 77.1x154x8.4mm; Weight: 194g
- IR Blaster for Remote
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Swipe Elite Note comes in Black color, is priced at Rs. 7,999 and is exclusively available from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Shripal Gandhi, Founder & CEO of Swipe Technologies said:
We’ve carefully listened to our users’ feedback and incorporated suggestions in crafting Elite Note, not only in terms of hardware but software too. We chose premium materials, highest performing components, out of the box software features to make this an unparalleled & holistic user experience. With its compelling features, attractive styling and pricing, we are all-set to make a mark and disrupt India’s mobile phone market. The #PowerOfBig is for user to see and feel with Elite Note.
Anil Goteti, VP – Business, Flipkart said:
We are happy to announce the exclusive launch of Swipe Elite Note on Flipkart. The new-age features of this new device will be a big hit amongst the young smartphone users.