HTC launched the Desire 828 dual sim in India back in December last year. Now the smartphone is available in 3GB RAM with 32GB of internal storage variant, according to Mahesh Telecom. The original version has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. Other specifications are the same, including a 5.5-inch 1080p display, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC, 13-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization (OIS), Ultrapixel front-facing camera and 4G LTE support.
HTC Desire 828 dual sim specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual nano SIMs
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f.2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 157.7×78.9×7.9mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / A-GPS + GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
The HTC Desire 828 dual sim comes in Dark Gray and Pearl White colors and the new variant is priced at Rs. 19,990, same as the original 2GB RAM version. It will be available from retail stores and should be available through online retailers as well soon.