Robin, the US based company has announced its plans to foray into India. The company will be launching its ‘Robin’ Android smartphone by the end of this month.
Nextbit is the creators of “cloud first” Android phone Robin that was announced in September last year and is already available in US market for approximately US $400. Founded by CEO Tom Moss and CTO Mike Chan Nextbit Robin is embedded with 100GB of free cloud storage. Additionally, users get all the latest security and safety features including a fingerprint sensor.
NextBit Robin specifications:
- 5.2″ IPS (1920×1080 pixels) display
- Hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage/ 100 GB online
- Android 6.0, Marshmallow
- 13MP rear camera with phase-detection AF and dual-tone flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- USB Port-C port
- Dimensions: 149mm x 72mm x 7mm
- 3G HSPA+ 850/900/1800/1900/2100, LTE (class 4) 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28, Wi-Fi A/B/G/N/AC, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, NFC
- 2,680 mAh battery, quick charging