LG is expected to release a ‘Lite’ version of its flagship G5 smartphone in Latin American markets, now the smartphone has also been certified by TENAA (Via) in China, which will also get the Snapdragon 820 variant. It will also have 3GB of RAM, instead of 4GB of RAM on the G5. According to the listing it will have a 2700mAh battery. Other specifications will be the same.
LG G5 Lite (LG-H848) rumored Specifications
- 5.3-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD always-on display, 3D Arc Glass
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera, laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 149.4 x 73.9 x 7.7~8.6mm; Weight: 156g
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2700mAh (removable) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
LG G5 Lite might not be the final name of the smartphone, so we will have to wait for the company to officially announce it. The smartphone is expected to roll out in Brazil, Chile, Panama, Mexico, but no word on the pricing yet.