Huawei is working on Y5 II, successor of last year’s Y5, according to Venture Beat (@evleaks). It will be a major upgrade since this will pack a 5-inch HD sceen, a faster MediaTek MT6735P SoC and will also have a flash on the front. It is also expected to come with 4G LTE connectivity.
Huawei is also working on Y3 II,successor of the Y3, but no word on the specifications of it yet.
Huawei Y5 II rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Emotion UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Weight: 135g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
The Huawei Y5 II will come in obsidian black, arctic, white, sand gold, rose pink, and sky blue colors, is expected to be priced about $165 (Rs. 11040 approx.) and will launch in select countries in Q2 2016.