The new teaser shows what speaker grills at the top and bottom. At the top you can see a line of circular grills while the oval shaped speaker holes are present at the bottom of the teaser. The tweet says “Here comes the new boom. You’ll hear it.#powerof10”.
The trademark front facing speaker grills were included in the company’s last few flagship phones, but were missing from the One A9. Previously leaked images have not shown the BoomSound speakers until now. It looks like HTC is planning to keep the BoomSound technology, but implement it in a different way.
HTC 10 rumored specifications
- 5.15-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8 UI
- 12.3MP camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX377 sensor, Laser AF, OIS, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 5MP Ultrapixel front-facing camera, Samsung S5K4E6 sensor, 1080p video recording
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery