Intex is all set to launch Aqua Ace II, the successor of last year’s Aqua Ace. Even though the official listing doesn’t reveal the price, according to Mahesh Telecom, the phone is priced at Rs. 8,999 and the stocks are expected tin a few days. It has a 5-inch HD display, 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor, runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, similar to the first Aqua Ace, but the rear camera has been downgraded from 13-megapixel to 8-megapixel.
It has dual SIM support with 4G connectivity that includes support for both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India and also has VoLTE support. The battery has been increased to 3000mAh from 2300mAh on the first Aqua Ace.
Intex Aqua Ace II specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145.3×72×8.65mm; Weight: 149g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Ace II comes in White with Golden color and is priced at Rs. 8,999. It is expected to launch soon.