Ulefone has introduced Vienna, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass display from Sharp, is powered by a Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in less than 0.5 seconds.
It also has a smart key on the side that can be used to launch the camera quickly or open voice recorder. It also has an infrared sensor, Smart Audio PA independent DAC and amplifier from NXP. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for FDD-LTE bands – 1,3,7,8 and 20.
Ulefone Vienna specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + nano)
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with u-Launcher
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Panasonic MN34172 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with Omnivision OV5648
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, NXP Smart audio PA,
- Dimensions: 153.5×77.85×8.6mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3250mAh Sony battery
The Ulefone Vienna Grace Black, Space Grey, Silk White and Rose Golden colors and is priced at $199.99 (Rs. 13,310 approx.). It is now available for pre-order from Gearbest and other retailers and will ship starting from April 30th.