Garmin India has launched its vivosmart HR activity tracker in India, after a year it launched its vivosmart fitness band in the country. In addition to activity tracking and heart rate monitoring, this also offers smart notifications such as vibration alerts for calls, texts, calendar reminders, emails and more when connected to a smartphone.
Features of Garmin vivosmart HR
- Always-on display (160 x 68 pixels) shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Wrist-based heart rate – tracks heart rate to provide more accurate calories burned information
- 5 ATM water resistant
- Floors Climbed: Climbing stairs is tough get credit for the extra work, thanks to an integrated barometric altimeter
- Intensity Minutes: Monitor your progress against aerobic activity goals recommended by health organizations
- Activity Tracking: Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, floors climbed, intensity minutes and time of day
- Receive text, call, email, calendar and social media alerts
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
- Rechargeable lithium battery offers up to 5 days of battery life
Garmin vivosmart comes in midnight blue and white colors, is priced at Rs. 14,999 (MRP) and is available exclusively from Amazon.in.