Lenovo has introduced (Via) Vibe P1 Turbo, a variant of the Vibe P1 with 3GB of RAM in Indonesia. Apart from RAM, other specifications are similar to the P1, including a 5.5-inch 1080p display, Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC, fingerprint scanner embedded on the Home button, 24W quick charge function that can rapidly charge the 2000mAh of phone’s battery in just 30 minutes and a OneKey Power Saver switch on side to improve the battery life.
Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo specifications
- 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Vibe UI
- Dual nano SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Smart PA
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 152.9 x 75.6 x 4.6-9.9mm; Weight: 189g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo comes in Silver, Graphite Gray and Gold colors and is priced at IDR 3,999,000 (US$ 297 / Rs. 20260 approx.). It is available for order from several online retailers in Indonesia.