Huawei has introduced Y6 Pro, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone. It packs a 5-inch HD screen, is powered by a quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735P processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has 4G LTE connectivity and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises 15 hours of data use, 39 hours of talk time, 48 hours of heavy use time and 90 hours of light use time. It also promises 24 hours of standby with just 10% charge.
Huawei Y6 Pro specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Emotion UI 3.1 Lite
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 84-degree wide-angle lens
- Dimensions: 143.1×71.8×9.7mm; Weight: 160g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Huawei Y6 Pro comes in Gold, White and Grey. No details about the pricing or the roll out yet.