InFocus has launched Bingo 21, the company’s latest selfie-focused budget 4G smartphone in India. It has a 8-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has an LED flash for capturing better images in low lighting conditions. It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA screen, is powered by a quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lolllipop).
It has dual SIM support, 4G LTE connectivity and packs a 2300 mAh battery.
InFocus Bingo 21 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 processor
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Inlife UI 2.0
- Dual SIM
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 136.8×67×10.82mm
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The InFocus Bingo 21 comes in White, Blue and Orange colors and is priced at Rs. 5,499. You can now register your interest for the sale on Snapdeal, which starts from February 11th.
Commenting on the launch, Sachin Thapar, Country Head, InFocus India said:
BINGO series of smartphones from InFocus stands for unmatched quality and design, coupled with latest features that inspires young mobile users to do crazy, silly, fun things with their device. Our first endeavour is BINGO 21 which is designed for the ‘selfie-first’ generation, who love clicking and sharing on the go. BINGO 21 promises exceptional performance and a great selfie experience, letting more users be a part of the selfie phenomenon.