OPPO has launched F1 smartphone in India as it had announced recently. Since it is a selfie-centric smartphone, it packs a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1/4″ sensor and software features such as Beautify 3.0, 8 live color filters, and option to use the screen as a flash light to capture better images in low lighting conditions. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 sensor, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), LED flash, 5-inch HD screen with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1.
It has 4G LTE connectivity and hybrid SIM slot that lets you use the secondary nano SIM slot as a microSD slot when required. It has a metal alloy body treated with zircon sand surface coating for a smoother finish that is softer to touch.
OPPO F1 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, 1080p video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71 x 7.25mm; Weight: 134g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The OPPO F1 comes in Rose Gold and Golden colors and is priced at Rs. 15,990. It will be available in 8 cities in India starting from February 1st. Check out the OPPO F1 Unboxing here.