Intex has launched Cloud 4G Smart, the company’s latest budget 4G smartphone in the Cloud series. It has a 5-inch FWVGA display with 65.16% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has dual SIM support.
Intex Cloud 4G Smart specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830 64-bit processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, Omnivision OV5670 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.4×73.2×9.75mm; Weight: 156g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Intex Cloud 4G Smart comes in White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 4,999. It is available exclusively from Flipkart.