Samsung just announced the Samsung Galaxy TabPro S, it’s first 2-in-1 Windows 10 Tablet at the CES 2016. It has a 12-inch (2160×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with 94% of natural tones, is powered by 6th Gen Intel Core M processor, has 4GB of RAM, 128/256GB SSD, 5-megapixel auto focus rear and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It weighs 693 grams and has LTE Cat 6. support as an option.
It comes bundled with a full-sized keyboard cover that has a flexible hinge enables optimal, dual-angle viewing and connects via Pogo pin that eliminates the need for pairing or charging separately. The keyboard also has a touchpad to provide easy control, even when used in Stand Mode.
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S specifications
- 12-inch (2160×1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 2.2GHz Dual Core 6th Gen. Intel Core M processor
- 4GB(RAM), 128GB / 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro
- 5MP auto focus rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE Cat.6 (Optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
- 5,200mAh battery with up to 10.5 hours of battery life, fully charge in 2.5 hours
The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S comes in Black and White colors, and will be available globally, starting from February 2016. Multi-port adapter (HDMI, USB Type A & C) and Bluetooth Pen will be available for purchase separately. No details about the pricing yet.