Videocon Mobiles has Infinium Z55 Krypton, the company’s latest 4G smartphone in the Infinium series. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor, runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity with support for TD-LTE 2300MHz (Band 40) and FDD-LTE 1800MHz (Band 3) for India.
Videocon Infinium Z55 Krypton specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Dragon Trail X Anti-Scratch glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with MaliT720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 144.6 x 71.8 x 8.6mm
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2200mAh battery
Videocon Infinium Z55 Krypton comes in Black with Gold and White with Silver colors and is priced at Rs. 7999.
Commenting on the launch, Jerold Pereira, CEO, Videocon Mobile Phones, said:
As a domestic brand, we are committed to take forward the power of smartphone technology in India. The newly launched Z55 Krypton is a best value smart device for emerging youth consumers who want to upgrade to a more fast and powerful smartphone with 4G connectivity, extended memory and brilliant camera capabilities. Videocon Mobile Phones is a consumer-centric brand and we will continue to bring the latest software innovation in Indian market at cost-effective pricing.