Intex has launched Aqua GenX, the company’s latest top-end smartphone in the Aqua series. It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p display, is powered by an Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with Samsung Sensor, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF), LED Flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a 8.4mm slim unibody metal build, hybrid dual SIM slot that lets you use the second slot as the microSD slot when required and LTE support, including support for 4G LTE bands for India. It has Q-Key on the right side, which allows the you to set shortcut for any feature so that you can open it directly by pressing the key. Other features include Glove mode, Smart Wake, HotKnot, Cast Screen and Smart Motion.
Intex Aqua GenX specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Asahi Dragon trail Glass protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor with 450MHz Mali-T720 MP3 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, Samsung sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 152.6×76.4×8.4mm; Weight: 175 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2850mAh built-in battery
The Intex Aqua GenX comes in Silver and Champagne colors and is priced at Rs. 13299.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies, said:
Intex has always ensured quality products for its consumers and considering the cluttered market of feature rich phone, Aqua GenX is purely pragmatic in nature. With the launch of GenX, we have given the industry and consumers premium experience at a remarkable price for everyone to own it. GenX is a combination of supreme configuration device which users willingly to pay.