Lenovo’s upcoming smartphone A7010 has been listed online ahead of launch. The phone that has not been announced by Lenovo yet, was spotted on a Romanian online store.
As per the listing, the Lenovo A7010 sports a 5.5-inch full HD display and is powered by a Octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor. Running Android 5.1, the phone comes with 2GB RAM, 8GB of built-in storage that can be expanded upto 128GB via microSD support. In case of audio, the phone comes with 1.5W x 2 stereo speakers up front with Dolby Atmos sound and three microphones for noise cancellation.
Lenovo A7010 key specifications:
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) resolution IPS display with pixel density of 403ppi
- Octa core MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 2GB RAM, 8GB of built-in storage that can be expanded upto 128GB via microSD
- Android 5.1
- 13 megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- Dimensions: 153.6 x76.5 x 9 ; Weight: 160 gm
- 4G, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 3300mAh battery
The listing suggests the Lenovo A7010 will be a dual SIM phone that available in Black color option. There was no word about the pricing of the phone in the listing.