Lava has officially launched Iris X10, its top-end Iris series smartphone, after it surfaced online last week. It has a 5-inch HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), which upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) in future. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity, including support for FDD-LTE 1800 MHz (Band 3) and TDD-LTE 2300 MHz (Band 40) for India.
Lava Iris X10 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
The Lava Iris X10 comes in Icy White and Royal Black colors and is priced at Rs. 11,500. It will be available through retail stores, multi-brand outlets, and on e-commerce portals across India.