TP-LINK has launched M7350 LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi router that lets you instantly establish an LTE hotspot. It offers download speeds of up to 150Mbps, supports LTE cat.4 connectivity, Dual Band (2.4G/5GHz) WiFi channels and has a built-in SD card slot that can be shared either via standard USB connection to a laptop or PC, or shared wirelessly between other devices connected to the network.
It has a TFT display to find the status of their devices such as signal strength, network type (4G/3G/2G) Wi-Fi Status, messages, battery meter and traffic statistics. Users can also check the wireless SSID/password and roaming status and update new firmware using the WPS and power button.
Highlights of TP-LINK M7350 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi router
- 4G LTE supported with up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds
- Supports up to 10 devices simultaneously
- Supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Easily set up the M7350 and manage connected devices With tpMiFi App for Android or iOS
- Supports: FDD (Band 3, Band 7, Band 20)/TDD (Band 38, Band 40)
- HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS (Band 1, Band 8)
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM (Band2, Band 3, Band 5, Band 8)
- Equipped with a micro SD card slot for up to 32GB of optional storage
- All useful information at a glance with screen display
- 2550mAh battery for up to 10 hours of working
- Selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz dual band Wi-Fi
- Supports sending and receiving messages through its web management page
- Data Management function provides you with precise control of your data use
- Built-in DHCP server supports automatic and dynamic IP address distribution
The TP-LINK M7350 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi router is priced at Rs. 7999.