Samsung has introduced the W2016 (SM-W2016), the company’s latest premium flip phone in China, after it got certified on TENAA earlier this month. It packs dual 3.9-inch (1280 x 768 pixels) Super AMOLED displays, so that you can use the phone even when it’s closed. You can flip open to use the other screen with a keyboard.
It is powered by an Octa-Core ( Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) Exynos 7420 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has metal frame and a glass back, similar to the Galaxy S6 series of smartphones.
Samsung W2016 specifications
- 3.9-inch (1280 x 768 pixels) Super AMOLED dual displays
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) 64 bit, 14 nm Exynos 7420 processor
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 120.4 x 61 x 15.1mm, Weight: 204g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X
- 2000mAh battery, Fast Charging (wired and wireless)
The Samsung W2016 comes in Silver and Golden colors. No details about the pricing or availability yet.