Gionee GN8001, new mid-range smartphone has been certified by TENAA (via) in China. According to the listing, the smartphone packs a 6-inch 1080p AMOLED screen, is powered by a 1.3GHz octa-core (MediaTek MT6753 likely) processor, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI on top, has 8 or 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also packs a huge 5020mAh battery and comes with 4G LTE connectivity.
It also has unibody design and a metal frame, as seen in the pictures.
Gionee GN8001 rumored specifications
- 6-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 1.3 GHz octa-core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP or 13MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 160.7×81.0×8.2mm; Weight: 206g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 5020mAh battery