Infocus has launched M260, the company’s latest budget smartphone, as expected. It is the first ‘Made in India’ smartphone from Infocus, assembled at the company’s local manufacturing facility at Sri City in Andhra Pradesh. It packs a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Inlife UI 2.0 on top.
It has a 5-megapixel fixed-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 3G connectivity.
Infocus M260 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with Inlife UI 2.0
- Dual micro SIMs
- 5MP Fixed Focus Camera with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 132.87×67.8×10.48mm; Weight: 155 grams
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Infocus M260 comes in Orange, White and Fluorescent Green colors and is priced at Rs. 3,999. It is now available for purchase exclusively from Snapdeal.
Commenting on the launch of the M260, Sachin Thapar, Country Head, InFocus India said:
Mostly, low cost phone is associated with low end specs; however, with InFocus M260 we bring a ‘no-compromise’ fully loaded smartphone experience to the first time smartphone buyer. Our strategic partnership with world’s best manufacturer, Foxconn, ensures highest build quality backed with consistent performance on InFocus M260 at a disruptive pricing, truly democratising the smartphone industry.