Motorola is bringing one of it’s native app to the Play Store. The company has added it’s stock email app that is dubbed as Moto email. The company had already made other Moto apps like Camera, Gallery and Moto Assist on the Play Store.
The Moto email app is available by default on all Motorola devices and is not compatible with any other device. The app lets you switch between multiple accounts or view a combined inbox. filter your inbox to show unread, starred or emails with attachments. You can swipe to delete or tap contacts to select multiple messages. Motorola has updated the app with new features before releasing it on the Play Store.
Here is the official changelog for the Moto Email app
- Disable sync while roaming
- Progressive search capability for emails
- Attach pictures from Camera in composer
- Notifications for attachment download failures/cancellations
- New option “Select All” for email operations
- Customize peak time sync schedule
- New option to choose number of emails to sync for POP account
- New safe way of communicating with Google Gmail server using OAuth 2.0
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Play Link – Moto Email