There are two big tube-lights in the teaser that form the letter ‘X’ and the date reads October 29th. OnePlus is using the #PowerfullyBeautiful hashtag for this phone. Prior to this the Chinese smartphone maker had also released another teaser that simply showed a creased paper with the wordings ‘beauty in making’ and even this one was accompanied with the aforementioned hashtag. We have already seen a couple of specs and image leaks of the OnePlus X in past few weeks. OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei had said in August that the company will launch another phone by the end of the year and looks like he is keeping his promise.
— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) October 14, 2015
OnePlus X rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 / MediaTek Helio X10
- 3GB LPPDR3 RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX258 sensor, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, 1.2W front-facing speaker
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2,450 mAh battery with built-in battery with fast charging
OnePlus is holding an event for the OnePlus X launch in New Delhi, New York, San Fransico, London, Beijing, and Jakarta. It is rumored that the OnePlus X will be priced around $250.