Microsoft has announced Lumia 950 XL, the company’s latest high-end smartphone at an event in New York City. It packs a 5.7-inch (1440×2560 pixels) AMOLED display, is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor and runs on Windows 10. It packs a 20-megapixel autofocus rear camera with ZEISS optics, 5th gen Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), triple LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. There is also Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM, which is a dual SIM variant of the smartphone.
It has a 3340mAh removable battery and fast charging capabilities that will let you charge the phone up to 50% in just 30 minutes. It also uses liquid cooling technology to cool down the phone. You can easily connect the phone to a Microsoft Display Dock and use it with an external monitor, a keyboard and a mouse for a PC-like experience.
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL / Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD AMOLED ClearBlack display at 518 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual Nano SIM (only in Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM)
- 20MP PureView camera, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.9 aperture, triple RGB flash,4K video recording
- 5MP front facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 151.9 x 78.4 x 8.1 mm; Weight: 165g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Lumia Rich Recording with four microphones
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C 3.1
- 3340mAh removable battery with fast charging, Qi wireless charging with flip cover
The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL and Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM come in Black and White colors, starts at $649 (Rs. 42,340 approx.) and will go on sale in select markets starting from November.