Microsoft has announced Lumia 950, the company’s latest smartphone at an event today in the New York City. It packs a 5.2-inch (1440×2560 pixels) AMOLED display, is powered by an hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor and runs on Windows 10. It packs a 20-megapixel autofocus rear camera with ZEISS optics, with 5th Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), triple LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. There is also Lumia 950 Dual SIM, which is a dual SIM variant of the smartphone.
It has a 3000mAh removable battery and fast charging capabilities that will let you charge the phone up to 50% in just 30 minutes. It also uses liquid cooling technology to cool down the phone. You can easily connect the phone to a Microsoft Display Dock and use it with an external monitor, a keyboard and a mouse for a PC-like experience.
Microsoft Lumia 950 / Lumia 950 Dual SIM specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD AMOLED ClearBlack display at 564 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Windows 10
- Dual Nano SIM (only in Lumia 950 Dual SIM)
- 20MP PureView camera, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), f/1.9 aperture, triple RGB flash,4K video recording
- 5MP front facing camera, f/2.4 aperture, wide-angle lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 145 x 73.2 x 8.25 mm; Weight: 150g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Lumia Rich Recording with four microphones
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C 3.1
- 3000mAh removable battery with fast charging, Qi wireless charging with flip cover
The Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 Dual SIM come in Black and White colors, starts at at $549 (Rs. 35,810 approx.) and will go on sale in select markets in November.