Skullcandy has launched HESH 2 Wireless on-ear headphones and STRUM wired in-ear earphones in India. It has teamed up with Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd., which is now its exclusive Distribution and Marketing Partner in India. Check out the features of these new accessories.
Features of Skullcandy HESH 2 wireless headphones
- Two 50mm drivers
- Wireless (Bluetooth) connectivity
- Sleek profile and plush, synthetic leather ear pads for additional comfort
- Built-in microphone for calls
- On-board controls such as power/call button and volume controls
- Activate wired listening using the backup cable
- LED indicator notifies pairing and blinks red when the battery is at 10%
- Rechargeable lithium battery with 12 hours of continuous playback
Features of Skullcandy STRUM in-ear earphones
- Brinx Tech to reflect the inner and outer shape of the ear.
- Off-Axis Tech uses an angled and oval-shaped design for improved comfort and better noise isolation
- Fix Tech utilizes a hook-shape design that resists tugging and pulling, keeping your earbuds in place.
- Universal mic/remote with volume control
- Comes with two pairs of silicone ear gels (small, medium) for your preference.
The Skullcandy HESH 2 Wireless headphones are priced at Rs. 8,499 MRP ( Rs. 7,224 MOP) and the Skullcandy STRUM in-ear earphones are priced at Rs. 3,699 MRP ( Rs. 3,144 MOP). These are available for purchase from intersection website.
Commenting on the launch of new accessories from Skullcandy, Amlan Bhattacharjya, Founder and CEO of Brandeyes Distributors Pvt. Ltd., said:
In the current market scenario, consumers are compromising with on-ear headphones that are average in their built and audio quality. They resort to buying a sub-par product with an inflated price tag. Resolute to supply the best product to the Indian market, We set out to over-deliver on what the customer has come to expect and the results have exceeded our expectations.