Intex Technologies has launched Aqua Ace, the company’s first smartphone with 3GB of RAM. It has a 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the back.
It has dual SIM support with 4G connectivity that includes support for both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India. It has smart Wake, smart Motion, cast Screen and several camera modes like gesture capture, live photo mode, capture while recording, face detection, voice capture and more.
Intex Aqua Ace specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 145×71.5×6.7mm; Weight: 121.5g
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300 mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Ace comes in Black and White colors and is priced at Rs. 12,999. Intex also offers 1-year screen breakage warranty and a complementary bag pack and a smart or sensor-based flip cover.
Commenting on the launch, Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies said:
Intex has been consistently raising the bar for the industry and with Aqua Ace, we have once again taken a leap to the next level with 3GB RAM, double gorilla glass and a massive memory capacity of up to 128 GB. The Aqua Ace combines the best of everything – sleek looks, sturdy nature, and a breathtaking performance which clearly makes it the best smartphone in sub 15 k segment.