ZTE has announced ZMAX 2, successor of last year’s ZMAX smartphone for AT&T in the U.S. It has a 5.5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has 4G LTE connectivity.
ZTE ZMAX 2 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
- 8MP autofocus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 154 x 76 x 9.4 mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The ZTE ZMAX comes in black color and will be available from AT&T and TracFone starting September 25th for $149.99. It is $100 cheaper than last year’s ZMAX that was launched for T-Mobile.