Acer has unveiled Predator 8 GT-810 Android gaming tablet at IFA 2015. The aluminum-shelled tablet has an 8-inch FHD display (1920 x 1200) and runs Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Acer has collaborated with Gameloft right from the design stage of the Predator 8 for a enhanced gaming experience. The Predator 8 GT 810 will be pre-loaded with Asphalt 8 and 320,000 games. It comes with four front-facing speakers that are controlled with Acer’s own DSP algorithm which they claim will “enhance sound quality with virtual surround.” The tablet comes with Predator Quadio and Dolby Audio, as well as Predator ColorBlast technology that brings ultra color with 100% NTSC display. Moving on, it even has a proprietary app called the Predator MediaMaster which lets you set up the audio and video settings in various modes such as standard, album, movie, or game use.
Acer Predator 8 Tablet specifications:
- 8-inch display with a 1920 x 1200-pixel resolution (zero air gap, IPS, with Predator ColorBlast tech for 100% NTSC color gamut)
- Intel Atom x7 processor with Intel HD Graphics (Gen 8 LP)
- 2GB RAM, 32GB/64GB storage expanded upto 128GB storage via micro SD card.
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- WiFi, 802.11a/b/g/n,
- Dimension: 8.7x 5 x 0.34; Weight: 50 grams
- 4500mAh battery, 8.5 hrs max battery run time
The Acer Predator 8 gaming tablet will be launch on November 6th in the US for $299 and in Europe sometime in October for €349.